Anxious Patient Support
A visit to the dentist can understandably create genuine anxiety and apprehension.
At Brunswick Dental Rooms, we recognise this fact and invest our efforts into ensuring that your visit to us is a worry-free and enjoyable experience.
Welcome to the Comfort Zone
- At your free initial consultation, we will endeavour to make you as relaxed as possible. You will have the opportunity to explain your anxieties and outline the reason for your visit. This will give you time to familiarise yourself with us and the surroundings. We will then carry out a dental examination and take any x-rays and photographs as required so that we can prepare a treatment plan for you.
- We pride ourselves as being excellent communicators and we will always try to give a full explanation of every procedure we undertake. In time, we hope we can develop a strong professional relationship as you build your trust in us.
- For patients who feel that they cannot proceed with treatment without sedation, we offer a full back-up service with a highly qualified visiting anaesthetist who will take care of you while we carry out any dental procedures.
- We also have a visiting hypnotherapist who can attend to any long-term emotional factors which render you unable to consent to any form of dental treatment.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities are geared towards making any procedure as comfortable and anxiety-free as possible.
To find out more about our anxious patient service, please contact Brunswick Dental Rooms via the Contact Us form on this site or call 020 8549 7878 for further information.